1. This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
5. We believe that the information we provide, including that on our Website, brochures, flyers, videos, podcasts, information packets, or any other multimedia produced content is accurate, but we do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the site or materials on this site or on third-party sites in terms of their correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. The content should not be construed as medical advice or a professional medical opinion on any specific facts or circumstances. We expressly disclaim all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any of the contents of this Website. If we provide any specific examples of medical outcomes here, please be advised that we cannot guarantee a similar outcome.
6. The Website may make available products for sale, including but not limited to e-books and packages. You agree to be financially responsible for all purchases made by you or someone acting on your behalf through the Site. You agree to use the Site and to purchase services or products through the Site for legitimate, non-commercial purposes only. You also agree not to make any purchases for speculative, false or fraudulent purposes or for the purpose of anticipating demand for a particular product or service. You agree to only purchase goods or services for yourself or for another person for whom you are legally permitted to do so. When making a purchase for a third party that requires you to submit the third party’s personal information to us or a merchant, you represent that you have obtained the express consent of such third party to provide such third party’s personal information. In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, drmomi.com may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with Mindful Life Health Clinic Ltd., Mindful Life Health Clinic Ltd. has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of Mindful Life Health Clinic Ltd. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, Mindful Life Health Clinic Ltd. seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
7. The functionalthyroidcare.com.com Website may only be used for lawful purposes and it is intended to be used by visitors seeking information about issues related to hypothyroidism and Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis. Any other use of the Website is expressly prohibited. We may cancel or terminate your right to use the Site or any part of the Site at any time without notice. In the event of cancellation or termination, you are no longer authorized to access the part of the Site affected by such cancellation or termination.
8. The Service is controlled, operated and administered by the Company from our office within the Republic of Ireland. If you access the Service from a location outside Ireland, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
9. The content and the design elements of the Website, and any products and services sold on the Website (“Intellectual Property”) are the sole and exclusive property of Company and its licensors, who retain all right, title, and interest in the trademarks and copyrightable materials on this Website. You may not reproduce, copy, display, distribute, republish, or otherwise use for any commercial purpose any Intellectual Property without the permission of us or our licensors as appropriate, nor may you remove or alter, or cause to be removed or altered, and proprietary notice or legend appearing on any part of the Website or any products sold on the Website. Any code on the pages of the Website is also protected by our copyright or that of our licensors, and you may not use or copy such code.
10. The use of functionalthyroidcare.com and the reliance on any information contained herein shall be at your sole risk. The content of this Website and any products sold from the Website are provided on an “as is” basis and without warranties of any kind.
11. We make no warranty that your access to the Website will be continuous, uninterrupted, bug-free, error-free, virus-free, free of worms, or other destructive code, free of defects, or free of technical problems, or that any information will be accurate or complete. We can make no warranties regarding the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of information or contents of any Third Party Websites linked to this Website. We will, however, use reasonable care to provide uninterrupted, bug-free, error-free service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org